The EUˈs Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [hereinafter referred to as: the ˝Regulation˝] is due to come into force on 25 May 2018 and, as of this date, you will have the set of rights listed below with regard to the processing of your personal data by Kowalstwo Artystyczne Rogal Wojciech Rogowski with head office at Dzierżoniów 58-200, ul. Słowiańska 32, Poland.
Acting pursuant to Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the Regulation we hereby provide the following information:
- 1) the data administrator within the meaning of point (7) of Article 4 of the GDPR is: Kowalstwo Artystyczne Rogal Wojciech Rogowski with head office 58-200 Dzierzoniów, Słowiańska 32 Poland.
- 3) your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the performance of the contract to which you are party;
- 4) the recipients of your personal data are entities authorized by law such as the social insurance institution, the revenue office, the national labor inspectorate, enforcement authorities, courts, the national court register, insurance companies, as well as financial and IT-companies cooperating with the administrator;
- 5) your personal data will not be transferred to a third country;
- 6) the periods for which your personal data will be stored are as follows: a. in connection with the conclusion of a contract, for the purpose of its implementation - for the duration of the contract;
b. in connection with assessment and pursuing of oneˈs own claims or defense against claims - until the period of prescription of potential claims under the contract or another title,
c. in connection with compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject - for the period in which the law requires the administrator to store the documentation and to fulfill the obligations in relation to you arising therefrom,
- 7) as data subject you will have:
a) the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
b) the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
c) the right to erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
d) the right to restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation;
e) the right to object to processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation;
f) the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation;
- 8) you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, where processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the Regulation; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- 9) you will have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the Regulation;
- 10) providing your personal data is a prerequisite for the provision of services and failure to provide data will result in inability to provide services (performance of the contract);
- 11) your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and Article 22(4) of the Regulation.